Position Summary:Sonoma Creamery is a dynamic company with new on-trend healthy cheese snack products. We were founded in 1931 and have a tremendous heritage of quality and innovation. Since 2012 we have been under new ownership and have expanded our fresh cheese product line to healthy cheese snacks which are all-natural, gluten free, and high in protein. As we grow, we are looking for talented, positive, and hard-working individuals to join our team, and we are currently hiring for entry level Production roles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the production and packaging of an innovative, heathy snack product. Read and follow detailed procedures.
- Work safely and efficiently at all times; follow food safety protocols to ensure high quality products.
- Learn a variety of tasks and rotate throughout the production and packaging areas.
- Be a part of a genuine team environment in a small, growing company.
- Take initiative, and seek additional training or direction as needed.
- High performers who take initiative will have opportunities for advancement as the company grows.
- This is a temp to hire position; top performers who meet the below qualifications will have the opportunity to be hired on directly after 3-6 months.
- Direct, full-time employees are eligible for benefits including holidays, vacation, and health care.
- Reliable, hard-working, team player
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Must have flexible schedule
- Must be able to lift 20+ pounds
- Detail-oriented, strong math skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus; must be able to read and communicate in English
- Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify “Production” in the subject line.
- Rate: $12.50/hr
Position Summary:We are looking for outgoing, extroverted people who are fun, upbeat, and love interacting with people. Candidates with strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and an energetic personality are strongly encouraged to apply. This position is a part-time contract positions that is perfect for anyone looking for a flexible work schedule!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct demonstrations in area stores
- Engage customers and communicate features and benefits to consumers
- Arrive punctually and in provided professional attire.
- Build positive relationships with store managers and personnel
- Accurately report demo activity on demo report forms and email all paperwork and pictures to the office.
- You will be assessed on sales numbers and building brand awareness.
- Retail sales and customer service experience.
- Relevant experience in in-store demonstration, sales, field marketing, and event promotion are preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be a relationship builder from store staff to consumer.
- Reliable transportation, current driver's license and auto insurance.
- Must have daily internet access, email and access to a printer.
- Ability to set-up and break down demo materials, and to clean demo site at the end of shift.
- Ability to stand for up to four hours at a time and lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.